The Untaxing of the United States of America
How taxing capital gains ends the taxation of wages, salaries and profits.
by Paul Douglas Katchings
Business Intelligence Officer, Business Engineer.
All Rights Reserved. May 2011 – February 29, 2012.
II: Examining Modigliani-Miller’s Capital Structure Irrelevance Principle
6. Debt and Equity Financing Affect Market Value Differently
7. Lemma Proof Implications
8. The Same Equity vs. Debt Clarity Applies to Lost Tax Revenue
III: Examining Tax Policy Based On The Laffer Curve
9. A Clear Macro-Economic View of Capitalism
10. Why Not to Tax Corporate Profits
11. Why Penalize Market Values?
12. How Much Market Value Is Suppressed By Corporate Taxes?
13. CFOs Hoard Cash
14. Taxes And CFO Actions Suppress The GDP
15. Defending a $0 Corporate Tax Policy